Saturday, February 23, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday on Saturday

Hey there everyone. Sorry I didnt get to update last night. Courtney had a birthday party to go to and by the time I got home, I was very tired and just wanted to go to bed. Excuses, Excuses, I know.

Ok, I have a few updates since last week so just bear with me for a minute or so for those.

1. Congrats to Stacey and David!!!!!!!! They finally found out that they are going to have a Healthy Bouncing Baby Boy, William Daniel. He is due to arrive sometime around early July.

2. Prayer Request - My mom called me last night and told me that my 35 year old cousin, Gina Hudgens, with Downs Syndrome is in ICU with pneumonia and is not doing well. Her kidneys and liver are not functioning to the full effect so the doctors are very concerned about this. I spoke with mom tonight and she said that since they cant get Gina's fever to come down they have her packed in ice. Please pray for my aunt Terry and Gina as they are going through this battle right now. It has only been about 2 years since my uncle Ken, Gina's dad passed away from a rare liver disease.

3. BASKETBALL IS OVER.......Courtney had an undefeated season - GO REDBIRDS. Craig's team, the Supersonics, were not so fortunate however, they only won 1 game, but as the old saying goes, "They saved the best for last". They won todays game. I was so excited for both of them. They are both such good athletes. Our hope and prayers are that they can both get scholarships to college for their athletic abilities. God gives us all talents and I feel as if He has given them the talent for sports.

Now onto the Favorite Foto Friday THEME.......As you all know, we lived in the dark ages of 35mm cameras when both of the kids were born, so I dont have any pictures to upload from the digital camera. Also, since I have a printer that I dont know how to work, I cant get the pictures to scan for me either, so here is what I did. I had the kids hold a picture from SEVERAL years back while sitting in the same pose(different background) and took a picture of that. Pretty unique, HUH? Now here it is...........

Aren't they sweet?
They actually had just rolled out of bed and had eaten breakfast, hair not combed, teeth apparently not brushed and in such good moods. Can you tell that neither one of my children are morning people? And here comes mom in her chipper, bouncy, morning person way, "come on you guys I need to take a picture for my blog. Come on Craig, act like you kinda like her. Courtney smile." Mom, just get this over with so we can go watch TV.

Until I can either figure out how to work the goofy printer, decide that I want to call India for assistance on it, or get a new printer this is how all of the pictures are going to be. I think I might just go take some pictures of pictures so that I have them on a memory card. Wow, I might just move right on into the 21st Century. How about that????? Does anyone have any better ideas? I will gladly accept suggestions.

Well I will leave you on that note and go and update an earlier post of "Messy Faces". Have a great rest of the weekend and be safe.

Until Next time,

In Him,

Kelly and Family

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your idea for Now and Then... how cute they are! I know how hard it is to get the big kids to smile for the camera - LOL!

Kym said...

how cute is that??? For the first few days it wouldn't let me see the picture...glad I can now! Also, good job on the blinds...I've got some work you can come do up here!!