Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ok, I am sick again.......

Yes, I am sick again, but I should be and am very grateful that it is only the "gunk" that everyone else has and not something more serious. I started feeling bad yesterday and today I cant even talk. I sound like one of those squeaky toys that you give to pets. I called the Dr. and he called me in some antibiotics. I should start feeling better soon, I sure hope so. For those of you who know me, I like to talk, and this is about to kill me. I don't like not being able to communicate with people. Wish me well.

Gina seems to be doing a little bit better. They put her on some new medication to reduce the amount of fluid that she is holding. They also had to do a trach on her. I am not sure about the removal of the vent because I haven't talked to grandmother today. I will post again soon, I am headed to the bed.

Until next time,

In Him,
Kelly and family

0 comments: