Monday, May 12, 2008

ALL ABOUT CRAIG ..............

Where oh where should I begin???? First let me tell you that if you don't have about 45 minutes to sit here and look at all of these pictures, do not start reading this post. I have noticed lately that there are a lot of posts about my precious angel of a daughter Courtney, and very little about poor little Craig. So here is his post. It is all about him. Craig Daniel Dixon

Craig Daniel was born on November 22, 1995 at 12:40P.M. in Florence, Alabama. He weighed 7lbs 4ozs and was (I think) 19 inches long. Not sure about that one.

He was the only grandchild on both sides and was spoiled rotten from the get go. He was a very happy baby, smiling all of the time, however when he was sad, he had this little frown on his forehead that made us all laugh.

He was and is such a delight to have around. He is so funny, and he knows it too. I will tell you more about my Bouncing Baby Boy as I download pictures.

Some of his first photo shots were just the ole 35mm's and I have taken pictures of those pictures. I hope that you enjoy this post. Sorry the quality of these photos are so bad, but it is the best I could do with so many photos. If you have any ideas on how to make this work out better for me, I would be happy to listen.

Such a Happy Baby

Not so Happy Baby
See the "frown" in his forehead?
The puzzled look on Craig's face is... Why are we at the Ladies Booth selling Cookbooks?
This was Craig's first IBC Workshop.

Craig has always been a charmer. He was about 8 months old when this picture was taken. We were in Atlanta visiting Joey's dad who was working down there during the 1996 Olympics. We were sitting by the pool and my sister in law put this "doo rag" on his head and propped him up on the lounge chair. We laughed and laughed and still to this day when I see this picture I get quite a giggle. He could be on the cover of any magazine with his little SPEEDOS.

9 month Photo Shoot

Getting into mischief with daddy.

18 months

Precious when they are sleeping aren't they?
Love the Cowboy Hat
Look how big I am..

Halloween Costumes

Christmas Photos

Family Photos
New Baby Sister

This is what he got for being Potty Trained, I told you he was spoiled from the get go.
Cousin Time

The Many Cheesy Faces of Craig


All Growed Up

4th Grade Award Ceremony with Mrs. Palmer
How fast and furious that they grow....
So Proud to be HIS Mom

The END
I hope that you all have enjoyed looking at this post as much as I have enjoyed the memories that the pictures have brought to me. I am so blessed to have been the one chosen to be this wonderful child's mother. I can only imagine the next few years that I have with him being as much fun as the first.

Until Next Time,

In Him,
Kelly and Family

0 comments: