Monday, May 12, 2008

Field Day ...............

Friday was Field Day at Court's school. It was supposed to be beautiful with 75* weather, but nope, that was not the case. It was 60* maybe, cloudy, spitting rain and we needed to bring out the winter clothes. What is up with this weather????? I am so ready for Summer. 75* weather all of the time. In my wildest dreams right? Not in Nashville.

Here are some of the highlights of our day. Courtney won 1st place for Bubble Gum Blowing, Jump Rope, and Basketball Shots, she won 2nd place for the kangaroo hop and 3rd place for the shoe scramble.


Here are some silly pictures of her and some of her friends.
Well maybe one of her Crazy Mom as well.

Courtney and her Bubble Blowin' Skills

Courtney showing off her Basketball Shots
White Girls can jump!!!!!!!

Courtney Jumping Rope like nobody's business

Courtney tying her shoes after Scramblin' for her them

Court showing off her 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Ribbons

Courtney and some of the girls from her class watching the boys

Courtney and Selena

This is me (freezing) with Selena's mom, Kathy
She was pulling up my Hawaii towel to see if I could pick up any men on my way out. I look so thrilled in this shot. I was so congested that I could hardly breathe and did not want to be out in this weather at all. We all made it out to be a great event for the kids even if it was a little chilly.

Hope you enjoy. DO NOT LEAVE NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT MY ATTIRE PLEASE !!!!

Until Next Time,

In Him,
Kelly and Family

0 comments: