Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Things Happen in Three's.....

Update - 7:19P.M.

We have the final plans for the Gina: Visitation - Thursday 6-9; Funeral - Friday 1:30. I am not sure whether or not I will be traveling to Arkansas, it depends on several things including but not limited to the weather. Please continue to pray for our family during this time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just a quick update to let you all know that my cousin Gina, earned her angel wings around midnight last night. For more info on this please see FFF - Feb 29th entry.

My mom and dad were supposed to be coming this weekend for Courtney's Birthday and I think that it has been postponed until we find out the details for Gina. Please continue to pray for our family and my aunt Terry as she is dealing with this less than 2 years since she buried her husband, Gina's dad.

I promise to post a "Happy" message soon, it just seems as if we are going through some rough times right now. I am grateful for all of the blessings that I have and will share those soon.

Until Next Time,
In Him,
Kelly and Family

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I am Leslie that you asked about the camp. We are in the northern part of Illinois. If you would like more details please go into my blog and you can e-mail, I think through our profile and I will give you more specifics. Hope all is well.
Thanks