Tuesday, April 8, 2008

HOLY MOLEY........

Ok I am not going to whine about how long it has been since I updated and about how busy I was being the reason, however I will complain and whine about not being able to LOG ON TO BLOGSPOT. What in the world is going on? Can GOOGLE not handle the amount of people who are really trying to connect? I tried for 3 1/2 hours last night and finally gave up. I dont know what the problem was and really dont care except that I have been trying for about 1 1/2 tonight and finally got on. For those of you who read my blog, those of you who I leave messages to or otherwise, I am sorry that I have had such a horrible time logging on lately. Enough about that, I need to catch you all up on several things.

First Things First.....Old Business........Prayer Request from last time.

Jimmy Bagwell came home from the hospital sometime last week and is doing a lot better. He was actually able to go to worship services this past Sunday. Praise God for he is a Good God. God is Good all the time and all the time God is Good.

Please continue to pray for the family of Shane Ruiz. They held his memorial service this past Sunday afternoon and I am sure that the entire family could still use the prayers of everyone.

New Business........

1. New Prayer Request - Little Ethan Powell lost his battle with the horrible disease they have labeled CANCER on this past Sunday morning. His parents, Ben and Becky are planning a "Going Home Celebration" for Ethan this coming weekend. Please pray not only for Ben and Becky and their entire family, but for all of the people who have been touched by Ethan's story and the people who are going to be traveling to Louisiana for the "celebration".

2. Pictures of Courtney getting her ears Pierced

Before

Waiting Nervously

Getting them pierced (both at the same time)
After - The Princess herself


3. Easter Pictures


The Easter Bunny Came

Craig's Big Basket

Courtney's Great Gifts

Look at these
BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN

What a Handsome Dude - "I know I'm cool"

What a Pretty Girly

2-2-2 Handsome Men in one House????

Last but not least . . . . . Mom and Dad


Ok, now that I have finally updated the pictures, I will get on to the good stuff.

Things are changing.........My boss was transferred to another Financial Center and we have a new boss coming in on Monday. This week has been a very stressful week for me. As some of you know or don't know, I work in the Banking Industry. Yes there are banks everywhere that you can go to work for, however I work about 2 miles from home. Does it really get any better than that, except working from home? I love my job (some days) and I love sales, however since all of the change that is going on in the office I have been quite stressed. Please pray that I will be able to deal with the change that is going on and that I will continue to work so close to home without going somewhere else.

Well I guess I need to go and post some comments since I haven't been able to do this for some time and I must say that I am sorry that this post is mostly pictures, however I have been getting hounded by my mother to post some pictures of the kids. Guess I finally listened, so here you are mom. Hope you enjoy.

Until Next Time,

In Him,
Kelly and Family

2 comments:

Plus 3 said...

Hi! I just wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog! You do have good-looking children! Congrats to Courtney for getting her ears pierced! I know that's an important milestone for a young girl!

Wendy

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES! It has been almost 5 months since I have seen the children and it's not like I have current pictures at home to look at so I keep referring to the old pictures and wondering how much bigger and cuter they are getting. Hey, what can I say, I'm a NANA and I LOVE my grandbabies.

The pictures are really cute and I hope it is just because she has on heels that Courtney appears to be taller than Craig. Please tell me it is her shoes. Otherwise, Craig may start getting a complex that his "Little" sis is getting "Bigger" than him.

Now, If I can just get the Christmas pictures before next Christman I will be happy, oh yeah, I forgot, we are coming down there on April 18, so guess I can pick them up myself.

Hope you are having a good day my baby girl. Don't stress out too much about your job, you are good and I know it.

Well, gotta go, I am going to try to pick up some jelly belly jellybeans for the Craigenator since he has requested them for his late, late, easter basket. I have all the rest of the stuff bought if I can just remember where I stashed it. My sometimers is getting more frequent I think or maybe it is just becaused I am stressed.

Love you baby,
MOM