Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, Monday...........

After such a busy day at work, it is WONDERFUL to come home to a clean house and this.........


Beautiful Buttercups picked by my Beautiful children

Courtney greets me outside and tells me that she and Craig had a present for me. I walked in and this was sitting on my dining room table. This is truly worth coming home from work for..... and then REALITY hits. Whats for dinner, Courtney have you done your homework, Craig leave her alone. The list goes on and on. Don't get me wrong I am not complaining at all, I am SO SO SO blessed to be able to come home to this wonderful chaos. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Gina seems to be a little better, but still not out of the woods. Wow, what an Awesome God that we have. They did have to do a trache so that they would be able to wean her off of the vent a little easier. They also changed her medicine so that her fluid would be released. They have unsedated her and she is now able to shake her head yes and no. I just got off of the phone with Grandmother and she said that Gina can also tell when the TV is on, and she lets you know that she wants it off. Like I said in an earlier post, its all about her, but none of us would have it any other way. Thank you for the prayers that have been said on my family's behalf and please continue to remember us daily.

Until Next Time,

In Him,
Kelly and family

0 comments: