Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow Again........

It snowed again on Saturday and it was absolutely beautiful. I went down to the road to take some pictures and get some giggles at all of the 'Big Boys' sledding and having a snow ball fight.


The 'boys' are seeing who can sled down the hill the fastest.


See all of the tracks on the other side of the road????
Yes, they jumped the road and went down the smaller hill.

I know that at one point that there were red sled marks in the road from someone jumping the ditch and landing in the road only for the momentum to carry them down the other little hill. I don't know if all of the sleds made it through the 'big boys' competition, but there was lots of fun had by all and thankfully no trips to the ER. I know that they all had too much fun and were happy to be 'kids' again. One thing that I don't suggest is telling 4 men that they throw a snowball like a girl....they might or did make a new target...ME. Being hit in the leg by a very well made snowball is not fun, so I ran home, literally, to escape the incoming snow balls.

Hope that you all were able to make memories like we did this past weekend.

Until Next Time,

In Him,
Kelly

5 comments:

Killjoy said...

Oh my, I do miss it! Wow!

Becca said...

Hey, Stranger! It looks like you guys had fun. We had fun in the snow, too. Now we're ready for some Spring weather!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Faithful Froggers said...

WOW! That looks like such fun. So glad you enjoyed the day.

Love & FROG,
Heather

Kym said...

Fun!! We should've come to your house!! I could make out Joey, Craig and I think Ty in the picture...who is the other guy?? Just being nosy.

Kelly said...

Kym,

It is Clay Blair. Boyd and Teresa's son, Joey's cousin that lives across the street.