Saturday, May 3, 2008

Courtney's 9.........

I can not believe that my "baby" is already 9. Where has the time gone? I don't know what I am going to do. Muddle through I suppose. I have been so blessed to be this child's mother for 9 years. She is so smart and beautiful and talented. I could go on and on about her. She has been such a joy to raise. I hope that one day she will be able to look at this and know that the love that one has for a child is unconditional and remarkable. I am so blessed not only to be her mom, but to be Craig's as well.

This post is going to be more pictures than usual since it is all about Court.

Here Goes.........
My Beautiful Girl on Easter 2008
Craig, Court and Harmonie spending some quality "cousin time"
Courtney during Field Day 2007
Court's Cupcake Cake
Courtney Makin' her Wish and Blowing out the Candles

I tried to scan pictures of Court's early years, however I still haven't figured out how to do that and upload them so this is all you get for now. Hope you enjoyed.

Until Next Time,

In Him,
Kelly

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!!