Friday, May 30, 2008

FFF Pajama Party

So here we are again, another Friday. Our lives are so busy that I have no idea where the time has gone this week. It seems as if it as just yesterday that we were celebrating Mothers Day and My Birthday. I cant believe that it is almost June. I hope that my computer will work with me as I add pictures this week. Last time I posted it was kinda crazy and wouldnt let me put them where I wanted them. Here goes nothing...........

Let the Pajama Party begin !!!!!!!!!!!


So sweet when they are sleeping


Look at the CowBoy Hat. He wouldnt take it off of his head.Christmas 2007



Easter 2008

I cant believe it. I got it to work. I will now have to go and update the previous post since I know what I am doing on this laptop now. Hope you all have a Great Weekend.

To see more Favorite Foto Fridays Pajama Parties go Sarah's site @ http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/.

Until Next Time,

In Him,

Kelly and Family

6 comments:

Kym said...

Wow...two new posts!! Is this what I can expect since you have a new computer??? You have such a nice husband (don't tell him that I said that though...tell him that I said I think he's stupid and I hate him).
Wished y'all could have come to Mazatlan Sunday night. We missed you!!

Sarah said...

Great pictures of all your gang in their pj's!

And we live in Louisville... not too far from Nashville!

Marianne said...

Great Pictures!
Have a great weekend!

Becca said...

WOW- I love that first one!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the Cowboy hat one!!! Adorable!

Timberly
www.dawsondaetonemmyella.blogspot.com

Kym said...

soooo...are you ever going to post again?!? I'm going to tell Joey that he needs to take your computer away.