Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Second Attempt......

Well, here goes for the second day. I am not sure that I can keep this thing up daily or not, but I will do my best. I feel as if I have a new-born baby and I am constantly being required something of them, as if 9 months of them feeding off of my body weren't enough. Again, I will do my best to keep this up, but please let me know if I am boring you.

Enough of the blah blah blah, here is what is happening in our neck of the woods.... Craig just celebrated his 12th birthday this past week, Thanksgiving Day to be exact. Before his birthday, he kept asking me if he could have a Birthday Party and I kept telling him that I would think about it. We went to my grandmother's house for Thanksgiving, and we weren't around any of Joey's family so I didn't really think that we could pull one off since we weren't going to come home until Saturday in our original plans. Well in our family, plans change about as often as the television station. We ended up coming home on Friday night due to another funeral that Joey was supposed to attend. So I called Faye (my wonderful mother-in-law) and asked her what she thought about doing a surprise party with some of the family. She agreed and we pulled it off without a hitch. Craig was very surprised. He was also overwhelmed by all of them yelling Surprise as he walked in the door. He got lots of nice things at the party. Thanks everyone :)

Today he went out to the Parent - Teacher Store with Maw-Maws (Darlee) and got more stuff, then the neighbor brought him another present this afternoon. MY MY, the house is starting to look like a toy store. Anybody for shopping at the Dixon-Mart? No lines at the checkout. Ha Ha, what would Craig think if he saw this post??? While we were at Grandmother's house, we had a little party for him there as well. He got his favorite Oreo Ice Cream Cake, some fun toys and the all time favorite....$$$. He is expecting a package from Nana and Paw-Paw in the next couple of days since his Remote Control Dukes of Hazzard car didn't come in before they came down. I think that we are just going to have to make this a Birthday week instead of having just one day.

Heather, I hope you check this out. I did get to put a picture on the post today. I was quite excited learning how to do this. Thanks for your help. Heather's blog is located at the bottom of mine and if you get a chance, go and look at it. She has the most beautiful babies in Florida.

Christmas is only 4 weeks from today...... Have you been naughty or nice??? Are you on the good list of Santa's?? I will have to ask Joey as far as my name goes.

I will post more tomorrow if I get a chance after work and Bible Study. Have a great evening and keep the positive comments coming.

Love to you and yours,
In Him,
Kelly and Family

1 comments:

Faithful Froggers said...

Kelly,
Your blog looks great and I am so excited that you figured out how to do a picture! :) Happy Birthday to Craig!

Welcome to blogging!
Love & FROG,
Heather