Friday, November 30, 2007

Whewwwww What a Day...

And thankful that it is over. Princess Olga is about to turn into a Pumpkin. It is 11:26 p.m. and here I am blogging. I will update the good stuff that happened today on tomorrows blog, but just wanted to let you all know that I was still living and breathing after today. I haven't shot anyone, cussed anyone and haven't started drinking(yet), however, it has been mighty tempting.

Please visit this site and do all you can to help fill Jacob's Stocking. I know that it would mean a lot to Heather and her entire family during this Holiday Season. http://faithfulfroggers.blogspot.com/2007/11/jacobs-stocking.html

I am going to bed since it is so late and I really didn't want to get up early in the morning, however I am going to a Ladies Christmas Breakfast and taking Court to a friends house for her to go to a local parade.

Sleep well, Love to you all,
In Him,
Kelly

1 comments:

Kym said...

Hey Kelly-kelly!!
I'm sorry that I haven't posted on your blog yet. I've actually tried the last few nights, but for some reason, I couldn't get logged in right! Sorry, but I am here!! Anyway, I'm glad that you're doing this!! It will be good to keep up with you!!
Later Tater!!
Kym