Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Only 3 more days......

Until this wedding goes down. Hopefully not really down......hill. As I sit here typing on this blog I am talking to the caterer and we are nailing down the final details. If you have never planned a wedding for someone else, and don't have any formal training, PLEASE HEED MY ADVICE, DON'T START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong, I love planning events, however I didn't realize when we started this that this wedding would be only 10 days before Christmas.


On to the new business. I saw Stacey at Bible Study tonight and got on her about her Blogging. She promised me that she would go home tonight and update, so go look at her page and pressure her to update if she hasn't already.

Also, I finally got some pictures uploaded so you will have to go to the previous posts and look at them. I am getting better at this thing, I think.

I am sending this picture out in my Christmas cards, so for those of you who wont get one, take a look at my BEAUTIFUL KIDDO'S. Doesn't Courtney look so excited to have her picture taken???
Until Next time.........

Happy Holidays to you and your families.

In Him,
Kelly and Family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I am not the only one who likes to eat horrible stuff and watch the Biggest Loser at the same time. I bet there has been a spike in obesity since the Biggest Loser came on the air. I bet orders at Pizza Hut go up every time the show is on. Maybe it is really a show funded by Pizza Hut and Lays because they know it will drive people to actually eat more junk...

Elizabeth S said...

Hey! I can not believe how big your kids are!!!! Where does the time go? If you figure it out, let me know.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have blog and you haven't! Hope everything is well, see you tonight.