Tuesday, December 11, 2007

T minus 4......

Days until the wedding.

First of all, let me start by thanking those of you who have not only visited my blog, but left comments. I love to hear what you have to say about my ever so busy world.

Now, back to the wedding. Tiffany, the caterer called me tonight all stressed out. Originally they were only inviting 250 guests. Now the last count we had is that they sent out 375 invites. UH OH this could be a disaster. However, I want everyone to know that this is in no way, shape or form Tiff's fault. WE WILL SURVIVE.

Not much happening today. Just work, basketball practice, funeral home(no mom, Joey is not preaching this one, it was a customer), The Biggest Loser, now eating Ice Cream. Thanks to Becca, she said I could eat anything I want since it is the Holiday season. I will probably gain about 200lbs.

Ok, I do have a funny story to tell you all. My boss, Karen, has a sister with Down's Syndrome and she is 41. I have heard a lot about Donna and what we like to call "Donna Stories", but meeting her today truly told me that all of the stories that Karen tells after spending time with her are just the tip of the iceberg. Today she and her caretaker stopped by the office to see Karen. A few weeks back she broke her ankle and she has had to have a new cast put on every week to make sure that she is healing properly. She calls them "castles". So we(the entire office staff) are standing around talking and looking at her new "castle" which is HOT PINK and she wants all of us to sign it. So we are standing there and a customer walks in the door and Donna says, "You next, Old Man" and I thought I was going to pee all over myself. Ok, so I guess you had to be there, but it was so funny. One because the man wasn't all that old and 2 Donna didn't care who signed her "castle".


Karen and Donna in front of our office Christmas Tree. How sweet they look.

Until next time...............

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

In Him,
Kelly and Family

3 comments:

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

Hey! You put a couple of comments on my blog. I was just curious to know how you found me. Just making sure I didn't know you from somewhere.

Ginger--Maya's mommy said...

I love the Biggest Loser. I had to work last night. Please tell me what happened.

Kelly said...

Ginger,

Neil left last night. So it is the girls and whatever his name is.

I didnt get to watch the whole thing because of BBall and the Funeral Home. Sorry cant tell you more.

Have a good one