Friday, February 15, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday......

Sorry ya'll, I don't have any good photos of sleeping babies to post because our computer crashed and none of my pictures were saved :( I do have one picture that I could post since Wednesday we received the first real snowfall of the winter season here in Nashville. Joey emailed our picture to the weather guy and he actually used it on the internet.
Here is the snow........


This was about 8 in the morning and it was about 20* outside. Every county around us closed schools, but not ours. Not even when we sent these pictures to the school district did they close schools. The snow didn't last long, by early afternoon it was gone. Bye Bye snow. Atleast we got to see it for a little while and it was enough for the kids to sled down the hill a couple of times.

I hope that everyone had a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY. Ours was great. My precious Craig asked Joey to take him to the store to buy me something and he was so worked up over me not liking what he bought that when I got home he almost wouldn't give it to me. He gave me a Velvet Rose with Heart shaped earrings in it and a box of chocolates. Now how sweet is that? Did I mention that he picked this out on his own? He has such a loving and generous heart. I just love that baby. I know that if he ever reads this, he will be so embarrassed, however I don't care. I can brag as much as I like since I am the mama.

Have a great weekend and I hope to be able to put some more pictures on here soon.

Until next time,

In Him,
Kelly and family

3 comments:

Sarah said...

The snow looks beautiful! I linked your FFF!

Faithful Froggers said...

Welcome to FFF! It is so much fun. :) I love the pictures of the snow. Since we live in Florida - I just can't imagine. My guys would LOVE it!

Have a great weekend!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Kym said...

appreciate that y'all have probably gotten more snow than we have this year!!! I would like JUST ONE good one!!!