Saturday, February 2, 2008

Maddie....

A sister in Christ just lost her precious angel this morning to the horrible beast of Cancer. Please pray for Brandi, Neal, Tyler and Ella as they have to deal with the next step in their lives.

I am sorry for not posting earlier, however I think that Heather from Faithful Froggers sent me and the rest of the family their colds that they had last week. I am not going to be up long so I had better say what is on my mind quickly.

This past week has been a crazy week at work, not to mention VERY Stressful. I think that every night when I came home that Joey and the Kids wanted me to go back to work, because that would be all I would talk about. OH Well. Life goes on.

We finally got our taxes done and should be getting a hefty refund this year, only to pay off more debt. I am glad that we are able to get these things paid off, however I really want a long, quiet, romantic getaway with my husband . Maybe when the kids are grown and we are no longer in debt then we can take a trip like this.

I will leave you on a good note. We went out to eat the other night and Joey noticed this lady's hair and he really liked it, so I told him to go online and look at some different hair styles that he likes and that I would be willing to take it to my hairdresser and see what she can do. Well I was going to post some pictures on here, however Joey deleted them so I will try to find them and get them on here soon.

Hope you and your family are feeling well. I just pray that ours wont be down with this junk too long.

In Him,

Kelly and family

Update: This was supposed to be FFF Messy Faces - So here is the only picture I could find. It is of Craig eating pudding about 8 years ago.......

0 comments: